Before your appointment
Before your eyelash appointment
- Come to your appointment with no eye makeup. This is because the process of preparing your lashes for your treatment, will taking longer if there is eye makeup that needs to be removed, and this would mean less time for the lash application.
- Do not use any moisturizers or other oily product around the eye area on the day of the appointment.
- If you are prone to allergies or have sensitive skin a patch test should be done 48hrs before your appointment.
- Set aside enough time for your appointment as the treatment can take up to 2.5 hrs.
- Remove contact lenses before your appointment.
Keratin Lash Lift
- No waterproof mascara for 24hrs before the appointment
- On the day of the appointment:
- Do not wear mascara.
- Do not have a spray tan.
- Avoid applying oily products on your lashes or around your eyes.
- Contact lenses must be removed prior to the treatment, for this reason we recommend glasses are worn.
- Please come to the appointment with no eye- makeup this includes in eyebrow powder or pencil
- Do not shape the brows or remove any hairs from the brows before appointment
Take a look to the pricing and treatments page right here